Thursday, November 08, 2007
took leave last thurs (half day) and fri, on leave this fri too.
haha. 2 long wkends.
But next week I'll be going to LOYANG. dammit. so far.
Have Japanese sch exam next wk too... will think of how to settle this.
*change topic*
I hardly read newspapers.
The last "major" news, ok no, should say most impressionable or sth news that I spent time on was... ODEX. Lol.
Lost touch on it quite some time (cos I'm not an anime downloader) but was just browsing through posts on it just now.
Well, ppl (who are anime fans) can say that they don't really care because they don't download, but actually, if you get your dose of anime from youtube and crunchy, you SHOULD be worried too. I mean, if they can go after individual downloaders (mostly BT users), they can most likely go after sites that allow (intentionally and unintentionally) anime uploads. Not just Odex, there are other companies based in other countries that can do that too...
Ok, so it got me worried again.
I can't imagine crunchy and youtube anime aspect closing down.
Even though the ONLY anime I keep up with now is Bleach. (MY Byakuya-sama and Hirako~~ vv)
But still...
Cutting off the supply to anime is killing.
And I mean really cutting off since I don't think I'll ever buy odex products again.
The horrendous things they did and are still doing. I admit they have the law on their side, but churning up rubbish/inoriginal products and trying all means to make profit through those products is unforgivable.
Like how they screwed up subtitles in the past, and how they have tried improving on this by copying fansub groups' subtitles for use in their own products.
Stop bullshitting us.
himitsu @ 12:17 AM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











