Thursday, November 15, 2007
Arghh.
The bad thing about watching too much anime is... I start to tend to "speak" using words only meant for guys to use. (i.e. more direct and crude).
cos the main chara of anime and manga I watch and read are guys, so there's more exposure to guy's style of speaking. darn.
And I'm worried that I'll forget to use polite form for my oral exam this sat! Everything in my head comes up in casual form. >__<
lol.
Client's place at LOYANG now.
only good things about this client:
1) can take cab to and fro from home. (but though there's reimbursement, it sux to hafta fork out $50/day yourself first before claiming. luckily my snr pays most of the time. except when i travel there alone.)
2) the cup drinks vending machine there is free! haha~ can drink anything u want, how much u want.
3) There are many cute nyanko there!!! meow meow~~~ vv
cute cats cheer me up.
himitsu @ 11:26 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











