Saturday, September 08, 2007



In my opinion, WARAKU is a good Japanese restaurant.

Just went Waraku (east coast branch) this evening to treat my family with my first pay.
I reserved a table at 7pm, but when we reached there at 6:55pm, we had to wait because the table was still occupied by walk-in customers. so we waited till 7:10 to get our table.

Then the lady... I think it's the supervisor or sth... the one in charge of seating and handing walk-in customers queue cards... she said she's very sorry to keep us waiting and said that she'll give us 20% discount off the final bill. Not only that, we got a small bottle of sake on the house and $10 discount voucher too!

Service is excellent lo! We only waited 10 mins past our reservation time ley!
So in the end, I only paid $100 for the whole dinner... when the original price is $140.
Lol!
Love them!

himitsu @ 9:51 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .