Thursday, May 03, 2007
Saw the trailer for "Bridge to Terabithia" today.
http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Bridge+To+Terabithia/movie/13820/
It's so sad the reviews say that it's bad.
Cos the original story is very nice and interesting. Made me cry at the end too.
There's this line in the review that says: "Produced by the same people who brought us "Narnia", "Bridge To Terabithia" pales in comparison to the previous blockbuster."
Lol. I almost toppled over reading that.
Because in my opinion, Narnia was BAD.
It felt fast and hasty and wth kinda feeling.
The actors/actresses were... uh... jus "..." except maybe for the ice witch who looked so icy that it's much better than the children.
whatever. Just that I think Narnia movie was bad.
And to say that Bridge to Terabithia is worse than it... I dunno whether to watch it now, even though I love the storybook. *shrugs*
himitsu @ 9:22 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











