Tuesday, October 24, 2006



I just came back from watching L!!
Uh... I mean, I just came back from watching death note :p

But really, the whole point of the movie is just to see L.
I love his sweets, chocs, donuts, etc etc~
He is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!
L is for Love!
L is mine!!!!

The front part is indeed quite boring.
No offense, but I don't like the actor who acted as Light. First, he looks like Vincent Ng. I almost burst out laughing when I thought of that during the movie! Secondly, his smile/grin is simply childish. Light is indeed childish in the manga (wanting to be God and all... bleh) but I thought he has a certain devilish/cynical/sadist side on top of high IQ and all.

They actually cut out and change lotsa parts which could have brought out the truer personality of the characters. L is fine though. sugar addict. so cute!!!!

I think a lot of ppl dunno that the movie is only part 1 though... so many ppl "huh!?" in surprise when the movie ended. the 2nd part will be screened later. Think they still won't be able to cover the whole story. hope they won't. but maybe they would. if not how to end? i don't want to see the ending!!! I start cursing and crying.

+ Rules of DEATH NOTE +

  1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
  2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
  3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
  4. If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
  5. After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

himitsu @ 12:18 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .