Tuesday, August 15, 2006
can't believe i'm alrdy skipping so many classes when it's only the 2nd wk of school.
managed to get 1 of my frens into the same class as me for ab311.
u can't imagine what it's like to check class vacancies every now and then. It's not that bad for me though, because I'm usually online for a long period of time. so i jus hv to leave the subj vacancies window open. Lol~xD
I'm quite greedy though... hoping to switch my ab311 class to fri so that I'll get a 3-day wk. haha ^^
Anyway, laysh has flown off to uhm... shit... Norway (right?). Oh no. I think she'll kill me if I got the destination wrong. Gyaaaaa!!
I'm gonna miss msging her randomly to ask her opinion on whether i should buy a particular item while shopping. Hee...
She won't be back for my bdae.. which I dunno wad it could mean just yet. Good or bad.
But anyway, don't think I'll be able to celebrate my bdae considering it'll be exam time. *sob*
Oh yeah. Reading Life! today makes me wanna go visit Prague.
But I still wanna go Japan first. Come on gers!!!!!!! Graduation trip to Japan. Well, at least graduation trip for ME. Since we grad at diff time. But still... spare a tot for me. I may not be able to go on long holidays once I start working.
Anyway, it's still in the discussion phase. Not confirm going cos may not have enough money/may not hv anyone to accompany me. Must have at least $3000-$4000.
Will decide by end year or start of next year... :p
himitsu @ 10:06 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











