Wednesday, July 26, 2006
My ex-colleagues made a comment on the last day of PA - that every intern who was attached to the company grew fat at the end of the attachment period... because they kept eating non-stop during office hours.
The only exception was, of course, me.
I drank more than I ate. But the main reason why I did not grow fat (or maybe even slim down) was because I did not take supper during that period. Having to sleep early, I missed my suppers. Now that I'm back to slacking days, I'm craving for something to eat after 12a.m. every night again. Argh!
A few photos I uploaded. I haven't gotten the main bulk of photos from my friend though!
The beloved tiny pantry where I always get my drinks from - ranging my plain water to lipton tea to pokka green tea/coke:

The room where I spent 7 weeks of my attachment sitting opposite my intern friend. Only on the last day of PA did we find out that the room is actually known as The Devil's Room or smthg. The feng shui master said that the room shouldn't be used for permanent purposes (i.e. nobody shld be assigned to the room for a permanent period). Eeks!

The view outside is nice though. You can see the port and the sea:

The place where I spent 2-3 weeks of my attachment. This place is freezing cold cos it's right under the aircon:

This photo was taken from 1 end of the office. See how small my office was? The other end of the room is the board room. Too bad they were having meeting then. I didn't manage to get any pics. The view from the board room is exhilarating though.

himitsu @ 12:39 AM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











