Wednesday, June 21, 2006



just went to the laundry service shop and the auntie said the yellowish stains can't be washed off.
oh well, i'll try washing it on my own to see how it works out. If it still cannot come off, then so be it. though i feel like crying...

anyway, i survived wednesday, 1 of the 2 most horrid working days. i dunno why, but tues and wed are the worst days in a working week. I think it just sux to be hanging in the middle of nowhere.

i'm still fretting over which salon to go to do my hair. dammit. but no matter what, i'm getting it done this weekend.
can't wait for fri.

Oh, I shall try to add more pics to this blog. (Though i DISLIKE taking photographs. i'm not photogenic k?? or at least i must do up my hair first. Lol~)

My AA202 project group:



My AA202 Board meeting (consists of 4 groups of 6):
Of course you can't see me, cos I'm blocked. Bleh!

himitsu @ 9:19 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .