Tuesday, June 20, 2006
i'm so sick of this.
i want my daytime back. MY DAY TIME.
There are things that can only be done in the morning/afternoon.
shit.
I'm feeling so tired and sick and sian this week, even though I have things to look forward to to pull me through this last 4 weeks.
What pissed me off:
Rain
Crowded trains / crowds everywhere
Slow people
Nothing interesting to do at work. Can't surf the Net so freely now that I've changed seats with my intern fren.
And, my jacket. My jacket. The tea stains are off, but now, there are these yellowish patches here and there on the cap. (I'm not sure if other parts of the jacket have them too...)
I don't know what happened. Did I soak it in Vanish for too long? But I used the powder version, so soaking it shouldn't do much harm. I've heard from others that they soak for 1-2 days and nothing happened except for the stains disappearing.
My mum said that it may be because the jacket wasn't dried well (due to lack of sunshine these days).
Wanted to send it to professional laundry service, but they were closed when i went down just now.
*SIGH*
Anywayz... i mentioned things to look forward to -
Rest of June:
(1) Novels arriving this weekend (most probably)
(2) I'm most probably going for Yes933 event at P.S. this fri
(3) My fav yaoi manga new chapter is gonna be out next week
(4) Going out with uni friends next fri
(5) "Elder sis"'s birthday next weekend
July:
(6) Cosfest next next wek
(7) BIG BIG BIG celebration for end of PA next next next week.
himitsu @ 9:49 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











