Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Ok, had wanted to write this day(s) ago but blogger was acting weird.
My PA company is soooooo small. No such things as departments. Just 1 person taking care of different areas. 3 bosses (1 always overseas, 1 most of the time overseas, 1 busy with meetings outside the co.), 1 IT guy, 1 office manager (handling all the secretarial and admin stuff), 1 temp girl helping the office manager, and 1 accountant.
That's it.
And we use laptops instead of desktop PCs.
Usually, there's only the office manager, the temp girl and the accountant around.
And omg, they gossip alot. Talk and laugh so loudly. Lol~xD
Actually, that makes it easier...
but prob is they're more Chinese speaking.
And I'm not.
*SIGH*
Language barrier.
But their English is quite good too. Esp the office manager (our supervisor). Thing is she likes to call everyone "dear". So everyday you'll hear "yes dear", "thank you dear", "dear ah...", etc. When she's speaking on the phone too. So funny. It's those kind you hear already you'll feel pleased/good one. Hahaha.
But the language barrier is still there.
Strange thing is they always listen to 987fm instead of 933fm. (Oh yeah, they on radio throughout the day one ^^)
Tmr got welcome lunch. Co treating us to dianxin. Haha... but there are hardly any food i can eat at dianxin restaurants cos they're usually full of prawns. Bleh >_<
But work is SUPER boring. Hardly anything to do, so I take my own sweet time doing. So many times I almost doze off at my table. Whole day stare at the bottom right corner of the laptop screen. Sianzzz.
And everyday after work I'm so damn tired. Especially tired. Dunno why. Maybe I'm not used to it yet? Waking up early and sitting in the office for 8 hours and all?
I envy those ppl who only need to do this for 8 weeks. Imagine. After tmr, they're only left with 1 mth plus. But I still have 2 mths plus. *double sigh*
Dunno how to survive this 2 mths plus.
Tell u ah... I'm definitely going to celebrate once this stupid PA ends.
*yawns*
himitsu @ 10:18 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











