Thursday, May 04, 2006



Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!
2 bad news this time.

(1) The school staff member assigned to me for my PA... god. It's my aa201 tutor. I AM SO DEAD THIS TIME. It's not that she's not nice. Just tt... she's too into details and too knowledgeable. And I got D+ for class participation for that class! (Oh well, i know i deserve that grade cos everytime she calls my name, I'm like "???". Morning class + hard to understad subject = blank mind. Can't even think of anything. Now she's in charge of my PA. DIE....

(2) I actually forgot that it was Naoe's birthday yesterday. Stupid me. Happy belated birthday, Naoe!!! I'll imagine a nice bdae story with Takaya alive and sweet for your bdae prezzie. Lol~ And i just realized that a couple of my LJ friends got same birthday as him. Hmm...

Now back to not-so-bad news.
Why is 21st birthday so special??? I asked my mum and she doesn't know too. It's a Chinese tradition thingy isit? But only the more Chinese families actually have a big celebration for it. I still dunno why though...
*sigh*

May is a sucky month.
And not to forget that I'll only earn $540/mth for attachment.

Went out with my uni friends today and just found out that I may not need to spend so much on office clothes. Dammit. Now I'm really worried I bought those stuff that I did last mon for nothing.
Because... my dress code is given to me as "smart casual". (God. Can't they make up their minds whether they want smart or casual? Who the hell came up with the combination "smart casual"!? Bleh)
But my friends' ones are listed as "formal business suit", "skirt/pants suit", etc. All sound so formal that mine appears to be very quite casual.

....
Argh!!!!

My holidays are over...
**SIGH**

himitsu @ 11:13 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .