Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Hai hai~ I know I haven't updated for such a long time..
Busy with school work (so stress with all the projects).
But now that exams are over, PA is approaching... and...
I'm getting depressed.
10 weeks of waking up early, 10 weeks of doing boring stuff.
And the pay is sooooooo LOW.
To think that Dawn gets $1000/mth for PA. Unbelievable. The highest I know of is only $650.
Dammit.
It makes me more depressed than ever.
And not to mention that I didn't get the company I wanted.
And that I didn't managed to get a 8-weeks attachment. (Mine is 10-weeks)
God. How unlucky can I get!?
Plus I have to go shopping for office wear. *Sigh*
*SIGHHHHHHH*
--------------------------------------------------------
Btw, finally signed up for Kino card. Better to be independent nya? Lol~
Sort of completed the second half of my set of novels. Hafta order the rest soon. I'm so worried after hearing what the lady said back then. That the publisher is one which might not republish old books. And my novel series... the earlier volumes... are actually published quite long ago.
Gyaaaa!!!
I'm really worried.
I cannot not complete the series. What's the use if it's not a complete set??? Agree?
Just that I start crying while reading the ending volumes. Arghhh. Masochist. Making myself feel sad by reading. Hahahahahaha!!!
BUT WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOGETHER!!!???? WHY CAN'T I HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!????
*cries*
Oh well, gotta go read some sweet stuff. Need sugar to cure my sadness and depression.
ta-ta.
P.S. There's a shoe brand called tangerine, ya know? Heehee ^^
himitsu @ 11:04 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











