Saturday, May 20, 2006



first and foremost, let me just say that i'm home alone now... today, tmr, mon morning... basically home alone over the weekend cos my whole family has gone malaysia to attend a wedding. i can't go cos i hafta work on mon. sickening PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At tis kinda time, i miss ee jin who is the one whom most possibly can some stay over at my hse. lol~ xD
It's boring to stay home alone...
And it's such a good chance to have sleepover.

Secondly, i'm watching Supernatural now. And it's kinda freaky. Eeks.
But it's nice to watch.
I like Sammy more. Ok, scratch that.
I think Sammy is cuter.
But Dean is often (though not always) more mature and...

oh shit. It's so damn scary!!!!!! why didn't i look away!!! dammit! i'm afraid i won't be able to sleep tonight. *sob*
Mummyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnggg!!!
*sob*
why nobody online!!!!????

shit shit shit!
let's talk about something else.

21st birthdays. celebrated shan's bdae last sat, and dawn's bdae last wed. i'm broke after buying their presents. ^^;;
There are things u can learn from attending such parties before yours if you are planning to celebrate your own 21st bdae. haha.
My thoughts about the 2 parties...

Shan held hers at a chalet - Changi seaview.
Honestly, before that I always tot chalet is a good way to celebrate birthdays. And hers was a big "mansion" kind.
But then... bad thing is... it's always so inaccessible. So far in the east. So far out of small town area, meaning very out of the way.
And there are things I wouldn't do. I wouldn't invite relatives. And of course, my family wouldn't stay over except for my sis. Well, unless my frenz can't stay over (which was most probably the case during her bdae. Sorry la... working where got mood to stay over? but then again, if my close frenz can't stay over, i wouldn't hold a chalet at all.)
Most importantly, I would supply poker cards and mahjong.
Oh well, the only things me, dawn and juan did was eat, sit, chat amongst ourselves and watch tv (Mars Attack). I was so thankful that there was a TV.

Dawn's party - she invited 11 friends to a buffet dinner at Orchard hotel.
The only bad thing was that it was on a wednesday. so tired after work and next day still have to work. sianzzz. (I'm sorry, ladies! If only I didn't have to work then I bet I enjoy the parties more.) And orchard hotel is so far away from the mrt.
Love the sashimi there. My eyes went O_O when i saw the huge pile of sashimi on dawn's plate. God. Can't believe she took so much. and i took me and juan were bad enough.
The buffet was nice. perhaps they should have more variety though.
Desserts were... some too sweet and chocolatie (i avoided those) and others were just right.
Not bad. Buffet dinner is a good way to celebrate.

Oh well, I'm not sure if I'll be celebrating my birthday at all. It's troublesome and can cost a lot.
Tot of a bbq at my place, but I don't think I wanna invite my uni friends to my messy home.
Maybe if exams are over and everyone is on holiday, i'll consider chalet or hotel room.
Or maybe check out restaurants...

oh heck. it's still a long way to go. and till now, there's only 30% chance i even plan on celebrating it.

first, i'm looking forward to celebrating end of PA.
I'm getting more used to work, but it still sucks.
Plus i have to do my PA logbook.
It was fun meeting up with my uni friends yesterday though. They're all doing audit. So gooood!!! *sigh* I think it's good to know audit cos most prob going into audit after graduation. (Wanna go Big 4 to gain experience before deciding what to do next) And i heard what we learn about audit in sch is useless. dammit. *sigh* i'm at a disadvantage.

himitsu @ 11:40 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .