Tuesday, May 30, 2006
As most of you would know by now, I spent most of my time in office today reading colinandkero's blog. Heehee~ So interesting. They're both so mushy and lovey-dovey. I really prefer to see one of them more cool though. I mean, in a yaoi coupling, there's usually one more cool and serious than the other. That refers to either a normal sexy seme, or an ice-beauty uke. Lol~
But I guess that happens only in yaoi manga. In real life, I guess both will compromise and in the end end up lovey dovey...? Hahaha, I dunno what I'm talking about. But I have no idea what real life gay couples are actually like anyway...
Hmm... just remembered. This morning when I was on my way to work, heard someone's mp3 on the train. So loud. Maybe the person was playing it out loud instead of using earphones. But the song was Houki Boushi!!!!!! Hahahaha!!! Ending theme from Bleach. I have it on my mp3 too... but thought it was so qiao to hear Bleach song early in the morning. ^__^
Last thing: GOOD NEWS!
I ordered my novels last last fri. But Kino 20% discount ended last sun. Thought I missed it again, was so sad. But just checked my email, and they got 20% promo for members again!!! This time it's for 3 weeks. 3 weeks!!!! So shiok! Can order the next batch of novels. Hahahahaha!!! Then half of my pay goes poof! Plus next month not getting allowance from my mum cos using the money for facial.
*Sigh*
But i love Kino~ *chuu*
himitsu @ 10:17 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











