Saturday, May 27, 2006
Actually, come to think of it, my PA co isn't bad.
I realised that if there are more things to do, time pass faster, and PA days are more bearable. Like how this past week went by so fast (at least the start of the week).
^__^
And the people are really nice. A bit crazy though. Lol~
Plus this fri is subject registration day so all companies are supposed to give time off to students, but my co. gave us whole day off.
Ok, to the main points.
Watched Da Vinci Code today. It's really nice (probably because I haven't read the book). I guess the book is better though.
But anyway, just wanted to say GV cinemas are irritating. 20 mins of advertisements??!!! I don't remember experiencing such a thing at other cinemas. And in that 20 mins, there are only 3 to 4 movie trailers shown. The rest are true blue advertisements. Irritating!!!
Usually I watch at either Eng Wah, Shaw, or Cathay. Che.
Oh and I just wanna say that if I were to go out after work on fri, it's better to go somewhere towards the west. Noticed that the train heading to the west is so much more empty on fri compared to how packed it is on other weekdays. So big diff! And the train heading east/town is so darn packed. Lol...
One last thing.
Somehow I really envy those in NUS. For a moment, I just wished I picked NUS or that NTU offered courses like that.
Just happened to come across NUS dept of Japanese Studies webpage and I really wish I could take those courses! So interesting!!!!!
Samurai, Geisha, Yakuza as Self or Other
Postwar Japanese Film and Anime
Japanese Film and Literature
And so many other modules.
God. If only I had a chance to study these... *sob*sob*sob*
Btw, why did I happen to come across that website?
Cos I was searching on Lucify!!! Hahahaha!
I just visited their blog. Was so happy last mon when they managed to get back into the competition. Took quite some time to calm myself and sleep. Hahahaha!!!
Hopefully they'll be able to stay in the competition longer =)
himitsu @ 10:20 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











