Tuesday, February 28, 2006



I've never been plagued by so many projects and presentations in my Uni life before. Previously, for every semester, there was always at least 1 subject which I could slack off because there's no presentation or projects at all. E.g. Econs, Stats, Co. law

But this sem is HORRIBLE!!!

1st subject = 1 tutorial presentation, 1 report, 1 major proj presentation & report

2nd subject = 1 case presentation, 1 major proj presentation & report

3rd subject = 3 (number not confirmed) tutorial presentations (2 completed, possibly 1 more in the future)

4th subject = 1 major project (split into 3 parts with 3 different deadlines), unknown no. of tutorial presentations

So far, I'm still left to deal with those in red. Lotsa major stuff.


Surprisingly, I haven't really broken down yet. I still groan and whine and stress myself over all those projects and presentations, but I haven't really broken down and cried (which I usually will... I think). Not to forget I still have tons of readings to do this sem (never happened in previous sems) When work piles up like this, I should be crying. I really should.

There was once this article in the newspapers discussing stress-proned people. And it included a test which you could take to find out if you are easily proned to stress. I tried it and yes, I'm quite proned to stress.

I don't even have time to read my novels.
And Japanese classes are getting more demanding.

Damn, maybe I should really find a time to cry.
Lol~ xD
I guess in the meantime, I'm being saved by yaoi... ^___^

himitsu @ 11:38 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .