Friday, January 13, 2006
school fair
Went to walk around with jye yi today. Bought a bag for $10 at the seiyu fair at nanyang audi. And got free ice-cream... which I didn't have time to finish because of class.
And I still can't make up my mind whether to sign up for the OCBC-NTU debit card. As I don't have an OCBC account, I'll have to pay $1 monthly for a Student EasiStart account... until I graduate, where all the student privileges are gone.
Thing is... what attracts me most about the card is the VISA "function". Online shopping!!! But $1 per mth... If not I have to start up account and put in at least $1000.
*sigh*
so sorry for my Bleach ramblings. I just had to get it off my chest.
And for anyone who hasn't watched Bleach. I strongly, strongly, violently recommend it!
Gawd... I waited so long for the latest Bleach ep (like 2 weeks plus) and finally it's out. But I got so disappointed and sad after watching it cos they left Soul Society liao... cannot see the captains and their fights liao. *wails*
Then I went crazy and started reading the manga latest chapters which are RAW in Japanese. So coooool!!!!! Some of them actually came over to the real world cos there's this new evil half-hollow (sorry too lazy to figure out how to translate the name) group that are against the shinigami. Some of them after Ichigo cos he also has a hollow calling out to him inside of him. Kyaaaaaaa!!!! At least I'm not totally disappointed! (Though my Byakuya-sama is not here. sob.) And I got to see Urahara fight a little.
But I'm so worried for them. The new opponents so skilled, they're proving to be a challenge for even Urahara and Yoruichi. And Soul Society only sent 4 vice-captains and 1 captain (Hitsugaya *love love*) over. Kinda ridiculous~~~ If they sent Byakuya-sama over, he'll hafta pretend to be a student like the rest of them... it'll be so cute and hilarious!!!! But I guess Byakuya-sama hasn't recovered from his injuries. Hmph~
himitsu @ 10:12 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











