Monday, January 09, 2006



Just now, a HUGE dragonfly flew into my house. It was really HUGE. Twice the size of a normal dragonfly. My mum and I didn't know what to do. We had to wake my dad up (who just went to sleep). My dad caught it and wanted to release it out the window, but it flew back in again (attracted by the lights). Eventually, it flew into the light... I mean, you know how the light in my living room is. There's this glass cup that covers the light bulb...??? Yeah, so it died due to the heat.

*sob*

I didn't want it to die. I mean, it's so big! So rare! It's a pity that it died. If only my dad had threw it downstairs or threw it further out, rather than leave it on the ledge outside the balcony window. Or if only we had switched off that light, and switched on the white ones instead.

*sigh*

It's still struggling in pain on the ledge.

*sob*

himitsu @ 1:54 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .