Thursday, December 29, 2005
I wanna watch Brokeback Mountain!!!!
Yes, it's the "gay cowboy movie" directed by Lee Ang that is opening next year. Hmm... I read somewhere that it'll be screened here too. But who knows if they'll cut out those scenes? Or maybe it'll be left uncensored, rated R21. If so, I'll probably cry because I'll only turn 21 next NOVEMBER. Grrr...
Ok, I probably shouldn't use the words "gay cowboy movie" cos it's cliche and shallow. Browsed through the story online once, and I agree that it's more than a "gay cowboy movie". At least it has... er... an "emotional plot"? It has like... a quiet, deep plot.
Lee Ang: "People, after seeing the movie, stop calling it 'gay cowboy movie'. They call it a love story."
Going to continue watching the movie special~ ta-ta!
himitsu @ 7:51 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











