Monday, December 26, 2005



Honestly, I dislike festive seasons. Especially Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year...
It's just that things never turn out the way I want. It's true when people say that their expectations are raised when it comes to festive seasons. You want it to be special, you want to enjoy yourself lots, you want it to be just like what you dream of.
And it's disappointing when things don't happen the way you want to... when you aren't able to enjoy as much as you thought you would.

Particularly... Christmas. I'm not a Christian, thus my family do not celebrate it the "traditional" way. Spending Christmas in a non-Christmas-y way is disappointing. I want to experience a white Christmas, I want to decorate the Christmas tree, I want to have a feast (turkey included), I want mistletoe, etc, etc, etc.

Hmm... maybe one day I'll spend Christmas overseas where there's snow and such stuff. Of course, I can't be spending it there alone. duh~

God... School's starting soon and next sem's subjects sux. Wish me luck... for subject reg this wednesday. It's so stressful!!! Trying to get a nice timetable (with as many days off as possible) and at the same time trying to get into the same class as 5 of your friends. 5... 5!!! 2 would be easier. But 5? *sigh*

himitsu @ 11:31 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .