Tuesday, November 01, 2005



It's this time of the year again~

Didn't intend to do it this year, cos well, I've been saying how much I'd love to receive Kino vouchers.

But lately, I got a little worried. What if Kino doesn't accept my orders? Then I wouldn't have a need for the vouchers. Oh well, I've decided to call them 2 wks before the 22nd and order my books. If successful, I'll bug everyone for vouchers. Haha ^^

Ok, so I got this sms from my "elder sis" asking me what I want. Thought about it long and hard and realize that it was really difficult to come up with things that I want.

The reason isn't because I'm content or I have nothing I want... instead, it's because (1) The things I want can't be bought by others, e.g. clothes and shoes; (2) The things I want are too expensive, e.g. mp3 player, external hard disc drive, trip to Taiwan.

Hahahahaha

So all that I could came up with is:
(1) Kino voucher
(2) Yaoi stuff
(3) Perfume
(4) Small hand-carry bag
(5) Black jacket
(6) Accessories

yeah... and my brian stopped working...

And oh! WHy the heck are Christmas trees put up so goddamn early???!!!! It's kinda ridiculous!

himitsu @ 10:20 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .