Tuesday, November 22, 2005



I didn't intend to write anything here today...

Of course TODAY IS AN EXTREMELY SPECIAL DAY,
being the last day of exams
and being MY BIRTHDAY...

but I'm just so tired, and I just wanna surf net, get my stuff, play games.

But then, but then,
the number in My Profile caught my eye.

19
19
19...

sigh~

say bye bye to 19.
and say hello to 20.
I'm getting old. *sob* I'll miss the first digit "1".

Anyway, thanks dearies, for everything. Prezzies, dinner, wishes, etc.

And now, to give away prizes... uhm... titles:
First one to wish me Happy Birthday --- Winnifred! *clap clap clap*
The one who got me so touched --- Shan *sniffle sniffle sniffle* (With her unique "confession". Lol~ xD But thinking bt it, I wrote quite a bit the same thing in ur bdae card too...)
The one who gave me a little bit of surprise --- Dawn *hmm* (I tot u were still having exams and I was only supposed to meet shan.)

Ok, no more prizes. If not, it won't be special.
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
*yawn*

himitsu @ 11:18 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .