Tuesday, November 29, 2005



Guess what? Guess what?

I wanna join NaNoWriMo the next time round!!!!!!!!

Erm... i hope you guys know what it is. Do you?
It stands for National Novel Writing Month. Where you have to write a 50,000 novel in a month (November). The good thing about it is that quantity is the important thing, not quality. So if your novel turns out crap but you hit the 50,000 mark, you're still known to be a winner. Lol~xD But of course got novels which are damn good and are published la.

You chat with ppl on their forum to post parts of your novel and to help each other.
And... they count anything as a novel as long as you think you're writing a novel! (-_-") Which means that fanfiction can count too. But of course if you write fanfic, then you shouldn't assume that people know the characters and their personalities... should just treat it as writing a "new" novel. Hee~

Anyway, fanfic or not, I wanna join!!

Problem is that it takes place in Nov... month of exams. Shitty hell.
Stupid me. Should have joined this year because I was damn slack during exams.
Maybe next year exams will end early so I can have like half month to rush out 50,000 words? Impossible...?

Hahaha.

Think I'm just using masochistic ways to fulfill my daydreams.
I've always wish to be able to do Arts... Music, Literature, etc. That's why I chose to minor in Literature, however crazy and difficult it is. And that's why I love writing fanfics.
And now, that's why I have an urge to join NaNoWriMo.

...

himitsu @ 2:12 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .