Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Ah... now I'm worried tt I won't be able to get enough kino vouchers. Haha. ^-^
What have I been doing? What am I doing? 24 hours a day... I spend 8 to 10 hours sleeping, 1 hour reading novel, 4 to 5 hours studying, around 7 hours online (BL drama, yaoi, yahoo games!! etc.), 2 hours (eating, bathing, dreaming), 1 to 2 hours watching TV.
Around there la~
Which means I'm only studying 1/6 out of my time in a day.
Which means.... DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha -_-
But too late liao. I only hv one last paper on 22nd. Unless you count my Japanese exam, but Japanese is ok... since I'm interested in it, since it's impt to me, since I definitely won't fail.
HELP!!!!
~~~~~~~~
Anyway, anyway, anyway~
I LOVE SAKUPYON!!!!!!! Sakurai Takahiro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyaaaaa!!!!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~
Oh btw, recently got some stuff in the newspaper that surprised me....
The case on the 5 men charged for reporting false deatils when donating blood when they're infected with HIV? My eyes went O_O when it's reported that 4 out of the 5 falsely reported that they had not slept with other men. Which means that they DID sleep with other men before. I can't believe they still dare to donate blood...
And next is the wedding of Jessie... I was kinda shock, but still, touched and happy for them. Ok, maybe not really happy as in happy for them... but happy that yaoi-like stuff happens in the real world, but still... I admire their courage and love. =)
himitsu @ 12:08 AM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











