Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Yeshhhh!!!!!! I got a new hp!!! Samsung X640-C!!! Hahahahahaha... At first, my mum and I thought of buying 330. But luckily we didn't. She upgraded her phone for free and got X640-C. Now I'm deserting my Nokia 6610i for the new hp. Yay! Only thing is it's a little sad I can't transfer my photos over. Can I? Are they saved in SIM card? I'll have to try later. *impatiently waiting for it to finish charging*
Oh and I went to the new NLB at Bugis last Saturday. The drama centre looks cool, but it's still closed. Then there are around 7 or 8 levels of reference section - starting from level 5 or something. Classified into Biz, Arts, Singapore Studies, etc. Damn big and cool. But the problem is, since it's ref section, you can't borrow anything.
Which leaves us to only one storey of borrowing section. And it's in the BASEMENT somemore. B1.
It's so stupid!!!!!!!!
And there's only one door on the level. Meaning that you hafta endure running and noisy-like-hell kids.
Ok, maybe I made a mistake somewhere about the borrowing section... cos I was not in the best of spirits and health when I explored the place. Still can't believe it.
And I was expecting some nice cafe like the one at Woodlands Regional Library. Haha. It turned out that the cafe is situated OUTSIDE the library, and it's Hans. Seats were outside too. No aircon. Eeps.
Went for SCGS band performance at Sentosa that Sunday too. Nice nice! As I said, I wasn't in the best of moods. Weather, bad luck and all got me damn pissed. I was scolding myself for actually agreeing to go. But oh well, luckily I did go. It was really nice. Except for some of the irritating tourists who weren't really there for the performance. And those who kept walking in front of me when I was trying to take photos. Grrrrr!!!


My sis conducting for 1 of the pieces. Idiot girl kinda ran back without turning and bowing to the audience.

I'll post up pics of my CUTE CUTE CUTE little cousin next! Heehee~
himitsu @ 8:40 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











