Sunday, August 21, 2005



Blogger is being f-king slow, I wonder why. And no. It's not my Internet problem. Everything else is working fine. In fact, now that I think about it, my browser doesn't crash for god-knows-what reasons anymore. This nice change came about some time after I installed spybot. Cheers for spybot.

Anyway, I shopped a day away today... yesterday (since it's past midnight now)

I feel so guilty.
Not because I spent a lot. I didn't spend a lot. My mum was paying for most of the things - lunch at cafe cartel (who said the portions served there was big?! that's only in the case of some orders! Grr...), coffee break at coffee club, ice-cream, and 2 precious stone pendant (50% discount, that's why I wanted 2. Couldn't decide which was nicer).

Oh manz, I feel so guilty. And she had actually given me extra pocket money this month to cover the cost of my contact lens. Think I'll give her some money for today's lunch tmr.

All that I paid for:
(1) A pair of butterfly earrings - quite big and obvious, cos both my mum and sis agreed that the big one was nicer and could be seen more easily.
(2) A freaking $34 at Kinokuniya!!! - Ok, not freaking. It was well-spent. Worth-ful. Haha. 2 jap novels and 1 manga. tongli Tactics 5 is finally out!

I was delirious when I got my hands on my Mirage of Blaze novels! Ohh... you've just got to see volume 40. It's sooooo beautiful! And thick. The thickness makes the cost of $15++ worth it. It's almost twice as thick as my $10.30 volume 20. And the bookmarks inside are soooo pretty. Lol~ xD

Darn. I really want to blog at femaletoilet, but to write 1st impressions of the 2 gals requires me to think. I can't recall how I became pals with Dawn! Lalala~ Gyaaa!!! And I don't really have time. Tons of things I've got to do, but I'm procrastinating for most of them:

(1) Translation - this I'm doing
(2) Co. law tut over the wkend
(3) I'll leave Acc2 tut to Wed and Thurs
(4) My fanfic - no inspiration, and I can only think of cliche stuff. Should I just go ahead with writing the unoriginal cliches ending????????? This task is most stressful, btw ^^
(5) Reading my novels
(6) Reading my manga - xxxholic and tactics
(7) Watch Bleach
(8) Reading my Lit novels

and the list goes on. I'm not writing anymore because the longer it gets, the more i go "sianzzzz... I'm deadddddddd..."

himitsu @ 1:05 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .