Saturday, July 09, 2005



Went Bugis shopping today, but all I bought was a bag. Love the bag lots, dunno why. I'm not that very disappointed, since I still got time to shop before school reopens. Bugis village had lotsa shops in there, too many shops in fact, since I was very confused walking round and round and round, and basically I was just too lazy entering shop to shop.

Ah, the skirts I want are all so expensive. That one from Dano and that one from Pepperplus. Grrr!!! I'm into flair skirts (not the plain ones, I like those with patterns. weird motifs or whatever)

And god knows what made me change my taste recently. I AM SO ATTRACTED BY THE COLOUR BRIGHT GREEN. If you guys know me well, I've never ever been a fan of green. But recently, I find it extremely pretty! Green green green skirts and tops! Lol~ XD

I need to buy a scarf belt too. Damn. Why don't they have dark/dull purple??? *Sigh*

I'm tired. ZZZZZ...

Wanna watch BLEACH 39. zzzzz...

Forgot to add: ordered a JAPANESE NOVEL from Kino today - Mirage of Blaze 20. Hope it comes during their anniversary sale. But who knows, even if it does, they might not let me know until after the sale. =_=

himitsu @ 12:21 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .