Sunday, July 03, 2005



Walked past the food fest at Parco today. The stalls look very interesting, but there were just too many people! So, I didn't buy anything. I hate squeezing and queueing. And there was this little girl walking behind me with her dad guiding her from her back. She kept kicking my heel and I got so irritated! Ok, I know I'm being mean since she's only a little girl and her dad should be the main culprit, but I hate people stepping on my feet most. Grr!!!

I don't like kids anyway. They're noisy. And I absolutely hate noise. I can't condone noise, unless I'm the one responsible for it. Haha.

But then again, my 7th aunt just returned to Singapore from Beijing with my little cousins! Wait... they're not very little anymore. The boy, Darren, is a monster. Well, to my sis, at least. He LOVES her a lot and pesters her non-stop to play with him, and when he plays, he gets so violent. Sigh. How ungentlemanly. He better watch it, or else he won't stand a chance as one of my sis's potential suitor in the future! HAHAHAHA!!!! Hey, he really likes her lots ok? Sticks to her like bees to honey. He's a little afraid of me though. Lol~ but I don't do anything to him. Don't accuse me of being a meanie >_<

His little sister, Stephanie (Stephie for short), is cuter! But she has grown quite alot too. And you know, the more you grow up = the less cute you get. But to me, she's just like a little princess. I think she's quite vain (probably due to my aunt spoiling her much). But she's still extremely cute. She seems to be throwing these haughty princess looks around. Haha! When I first stepped into my grandma's house, she stared at me (new look around, that's why). Yeah, so in between her princess looks, there are these curious "Hmm... who's this?" looks. Oh but when she smiles and laughs, it's totally different!!! Gyaaaa!!!!!!! Kawaiiiii~ ^__^ (I think she looks cuter with shorter hair though. Her hair's pretty long now.)

I'm planning to take some photos of them with my digicam next Sunday, so watch out for those photos! Of course, I need to enlist my sister's help to do that. XD

There's a cosfest at Downtown East next Sunday too. I just can't wait! There's gonna be Loveless cosplay... I think!

himitsu @ 11:21 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .