Friday, July 22, 2005
(I'm kinda glad my reply was read, if not i would have typed it for nothing. =_= )
*~*For Her Only *~*
I've been wondering. Did you post that entry because you read one of the entries on my blog? Because I dunno where you got the idea that the 3 of us met up alot without you. I don't even remember much that we 3 met up alot. D went away on... 2 trips overseas? Ls had been working. The only times I rem are: (1) me gg out with D, and then meeting up with Ls for dinner cos she happened to be in town with her other frens; (2) S'capade. which was very very very last minute.
I mean, yes, we went out in pairs. But threesome? Not so! We didn't even have a mahjong session until recently (which was after you had that post).
Next, I don't think that any really devastating has happened in my life that I need lotsa support from my friends. So I guess that part was not really meant for me.
About "pathetic" that your presence can only be felt that way, about wishing to do more, about wishing to hang out with us more, about disliking the feeling of being neglected... the only thing i can say is, again... you can take the initiative. Maybe we are wrong to assume you were busy (even though you've always given me this impression somehow), but the least you could do is to msg us/talk to us/etc - that will let us know that you're not too busy for us and wanna go hang out.
himitsu @ 9:40 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











