Monday, July 25, 2005
I'm broke~
Went shopping yesterday after jap class and bought 2 tops - one from S&K, one from ebase. S&K is having 40% off storewide, btw. Not to mention that I collected and paid $10 for my Mirage of Blaze novel. And Japanese novels are so tiny... >_<
I'm irritated and pissed~
Add/drop period starts only tmr! And there're no vacancies for "Text and Context" already. Dammit... And there's the thing about my company law class too. Why? Why?! Why is my timetable so sucky?!!
I'm depressed~
Over that sucky course I have to take still. **Sigh**
My timetable just adds on to the depression.
I'm tired~
Spent my afternoon (2 hours) searching through LJs for Mirage of Blaze novel summaries. Added them to my LJ memories to be read later - I'm just too tired to do that now.
Not to mention that it's SUPER tiring translating Loveless manga vol3 from Jap to Eng.
And of course, I still have my MoB jap novel...
I'm frustrated~
I'm so in love with MoB. I want to read the novels so badly that I'm screaming at my brain: "Why won't you interpret Japanese for me????!!!!!!" Crap. I'm really dying to read it. Sob T_T
I'm somewhat happy~
I flipped through the MoB novel series volume I just got and I was kinda surprised and happy I understood some (few. quite few. very few) parts. But basically, I already have an idea of the plot before I started reading. Stupid thing is, I can't figure out some of the names - dunno who they are, though I might know them. 'Cos their names were in Romanji in the anime. Now I'm presented with the Kanji version. But I still do recognize the main characters.
I'm confused~
Talking about Kanji... (for those who dunno what it is: Traditional Chinese characters)... I've got conflicting feelings towards it. The kanji helps me understand some parts - cos I'm Chinese, but it makes other parts confusing and troublesome to understand - I have to know the furigana/hiragana to check my dictionary for the meaning. Grr... that sucks! Esp when i can't type trad chinese on my com.
Anyway, the main point is... reading Japanese is tiring... with my limited knowledge of it. I can't lay down my dictionary at all. Bleh.
But wadeva it is, I swear to read all Mirage novels in the future :p
himitsu @ 5:02 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











