Tuesday, July 05, 2005



I went shopping for the whole day today. Tired~

Bought a pair of bloody jeans for $50. Sorry, just had to add "bloody" in, since it's a "bloody" $50. Haha! It has some sequins on it... think it's quite nice. But since there are sequins on it, I don't think I can wear it so often since it'll be so obvious I'm wearing the SAME pair of jeans for days... lol.

I'm planning on buying more skirts!!! Saw a skirt today that I really like that cost $49. Damn. I need money! I was so tempted to buy it, but decided to think it over, whether it's worth the money. Shall ask laysh for her opinion this Fri. It's from Dano... there are many branches islandwide so it's kinda convenient.

Didn't get any tops though. Shall look for tops on Friday as well.

Got a pair of earrings that were quite ex. But the beads/stones used were from Italy and whatsoever so... it's really nice. Got a bracelet too... swar-blah-blah crystals + japanese beads. I wanted to get this one where the transparent beads/crystals are tinged with bright green in the center. It's really beautiful and unique!!! But sadly, it was kinda big for my wrist. *SOB* T_T So I got the other smaller one...

Hmm... I'm spending too much >_<

himitsu @ 9:40 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .