Saturday, July 16, 2005



Attended S'capade yesterday, an SCGS event held to celebrate the opening of the new sports complex. All current and ex SC girls were invited. I was disappointed. By many things.

1) The new sports complex is just an additionaly 2nd storey, where there were 2 more bball courts and 4 more squash courts. The old and only bball court in the past is now sheltered. That's it.

2) It was night and extremely difficult to take photos. The photos I took using Night Scene mode were so blur! I only figured out what could be the reason to it today. Apparently, using the night scene mode causes the shutter to move more slowly. So, your subject has to be still for a longer period of time. But uhm... the girls were dancing away so much when I tested the Night Scene mode on them.

3) Couldn't walk around the school at night. The security guard was breathing down our necks. Even though we took the other way to the eco pond, and he wasn't there, the thought of him discovering us and barking at us was still breathing down our necks. On the other hand, it was quite exciting sneaking around the school at night though. Too bad it was so dark. I really wanted to see the eco pond again. *sigh* And there're so many other places I wanna go back to.

4) The event sucks. I mean, there wasn't much to do. And they made it sound like a big event. Eventually, there were only 6 from our batch who turned up (including us). It was a very small-scale event. And I really dunno why we bothered paying for the tix. They don't even check. Bloody hell~

But, but, but... at least we took a photo with Ms Heng. Hee~Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The time capsule! It was installed during SCGS cetenary (100th anniversary). I can't remember how our cetenary celebrations were like... @_@
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


3 of us outside the new squash courts
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And, I just had to put this up!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! Girl in the photo, try killing me if you can :p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I named the above photo "Spastic". Like I said, whenever I'm depressed, I get this photo out and look at it to cure my depression. Lol!

himitsu @ 11:42 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .