Monday, June 27, 2005



Woohoooo!!!!!! I just ordered the chinese version of "Hybrid Child". Damn, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!! Think I'll be receiving the manga on Wednesday... heh heh ^___^

I give up trying to change my timetable. shall wait till add/drop period then see...

Went to extract my right wisdom tooth today. HORRIBLE! The right one was more slanted so more difficult to take out. God. I was so terrified. When she was "sawing" the teeth into two, the drilling sound was so jarring!!! Thought I was gonna go deaf. And, she seemed to take longer this time, to dig out that tooth. I thought I was gonna die. SIck. sick. sick!!!! I get goosebumps just thinking of it. Sheesh. I don't wanna think about it liao. Luckily, it's all over. I still got 2 more, but they can be extracted through normal extraction.
The anesthetic hasn't really worn off yet. Still numb. Gyaa!!! I bet it'll be painful once the numbness disappears. *sob* gonna try to sleep soon.

Feel like changing layout of my blog. Cos I got a Loveless layout. Hmm...

himitsu @ 11:02 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .