Saturday, June 25, 2005
Time to update!
K... first things first, my eyes are now really red and I'm sniffling away because I've just cried reading "Hybrid Child". God... why is the last story so sad? Why? Why?! It makes it all the more sadder when you read it while listening to the drama cd... the music and all... *sob* Think I'll cry every time I read it again. Life and death separation is so scary, so scary...
"I'll probably continue making these for all my life
Even though I know that it's useless to do so
I love him
No more and no less...
I couldn't help
But just love him
With my entire being.
But all that is left is regret, nostalgia, and an insuppressible love that still persists to this day...
The scent of the summer grasses...
The breeze among the white clouds...
No matter how many years pass...
I am left as one."
T_T *cries*
Anyway, yesterday's picnic became and indoor picnic. Lol~ But it was fun la. Talking and eating. Though I didn't eat much cos somehow, my appetite only grows when it comes to night-time. I was extremely tired last night though. >_<
And yesterday's registering for subjects is totally screwed manz. First time doing it and don't know wad to do, and couldn't get the classes I want, and so my timetable is screwed. Now I'm desperately hoping that during add/drop period there're pple who drop tues company law class for me to take. I really need to change it to tues 1230-1430 slot! I just realized that tues 1430-1630 slot still got vacancies... so worse comes to worse, I'll change the Lit module I'm taking so that I can take tues class. Then I can have 1 4-day week. SIGH SIGH SIGH.
Nvrmind, I cannot do anything about it now anyway. Wait till sch reopens.
himitsu @ 2:47 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











