Thursday, June 30, 2005



Ok, I need to leave house in 8 mins time, but I just have to type this!

I've just watched Loveless 12 (last episode) RAW. Thought the episode was damn weird though... Ritsuka saying "suki" and all. I'm very affected by the manga... and the manga storyline is getting more and more complicated, thus ending the anime so soon makes it weird. Seimei is definitely NOT DEAD!

Ritsuka's dream about everyone dying is... ???!!! What Soubi did to Ritsuka in the dream scares me. I guess the only part I really love in this particular episode is of course, the end!
Where Ritsuka was asking Soubi: "If Seimei is still alive, and he orders you to kill me, what will you do when that time comes?"
Soubi: "Seimei is dead..."
Ritsuka: "That's why I said 'IF'! If Seimei orders you to kill me... answer me, Soubi! You'll kill me, right?"
Soubi: "Probably."
Ritsuka (with tears in his eyes): "I knew it..."
And he starts running away, but Soubi catches his arm, pulls him back and hugs him.
Ritsuka: "What is it? Let me go!"
Soubi: "No. Listen to me."
Ritsuka: "I don't wanna hear!"
Soubi: "...If that time comes, I'll die first."
Ritsuka: "Soubi..."
Soubi: "In a life without Ritsuka, I..."
Ritsuka: "Baka."

And they hold hands and walk off, with Seimei hidden in the dark witnessing everything.

NOTE: THOSE TRANSLATIONS ARE NOT ACCURATE. Lol~ My jap is not that good yet, though I understand here and there. The SUBBED version of the episode will probably come out tomorrow. It's hard watching without subtitles. But I just can't wait. Hee~

himitsu @ 2:50 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .