Wednesday, June 08, 2005
I cut my hair on Monday. Of course, as usual, it didn't turn out the way I wanted. Haha >_<
But forget it, I'm used to it. Maybe next time I'll try perming. But the prob is for curls, I need to keep long hair. Which is a bother 'cause when I have long hair, I keep dropping hair. Eeks!
hmph.
Ok, anyway, now we are presented with the CHINESE version of Sg Idol!!! Lol~
Watching the auditions now. I honestly don't know whether to call those people brave or stupid and too thick-skinned. They totally got no zi4 jue2!!!!!!!!!! Totally can't sing, totally don't look good enough to be an idol... urgh! Auntie also go join ley!!! Who would want to idolise an auntie?!
??!!!
Sigh. *shakes head* God...
himitsu @ 8:42 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











