Thursday, June 30, 2005
I bought a small, white, hand-carry bag from LittleMatchGirl for my "elder sis". I think she'll like it, but the problem is... I love it lots too! Lol~ XD I'm so sad I have to give it away. Sigh... Maybe I'll go back and get the green one? But I think it's sold out at most branches already. <_<
And there were nice skirts at Pepperplus too. Not to mention those tops at Topshop. Wanna buy them... but where do I get the $$$?! School's reopening soon, so I've gotta go shopping soon! Tops, skirts, jeans, bag, etc, etc, etc. God. I need money~~~!!!
I wanna go Bugis Village to shop around. Anybody free?
Gotta go watch Haru wo Daiteita ova 2 and kkm 45 & 50. Heehee! 50 is RAW again. Haha! I think that even if I won't be able to understand Japanese dramas because Japanese talk real FAST, animes are easier as they speak a little slower... and are more animated. ^__^
himitsu @ 9:37 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











