Monday, June 13, 2005
The great adventures of mine, no.1:
I was just washing the dishes after dinner. Washing washing washing... then came this porcelain rice bowl. Rinse, detergent-ed, rinse, held it, raise it up wanting to put it back on the metal grill holding tray. Then it hit the corner of the tray, and got knocked out of my hand! Kyaaa!!! I thought I was a goner. It was gonna fall into the sink into the other plates and dishes and of course, from that height... crash! Luckily, my reflexes weren't that bad. I caught it with both hands before it crashed into the sink. Phew. My heart almost ceased beating.
The great adventures of mine, no.2:
Went to the dentist on Saturday. God. It was so bad! It was no normal tightening of braces. He tightened so much (and did it continuously for so long) that it was so painful I almost cried! In the end, he loosened it a little for me cos I couldn't take it. I honestly thought that my teeth was going to fall out. I mean, he was screwing or twisting the metal wire for so long. Ouch... sob... and he made me put rubber band cos he said my teeth was abit lopsided. But having the band there is so difficult to eat. And it makes it more painful. So I'm only putting it on overnight when I sleep. Haha.
Ok, this cannot really be counted as a great adventure. >_<
The great adventures of mine, no.3:
Watching the great adventures of Shibuya Yuuri on Kyou Kara Maou. Hahahaha!!! This anime is so cute and funny and cool. Recommended to everyone! Ah... not to mention that I'm in love with "Weller-kyou" or Conrad/Konrad! I love his eyes... so gentle and warm...
here:

Ah~ah~ he's just so guardian-like! *rabu rabu*
The great adventures of mine, no.4:
eto... eto... hmm...
himitsu @ 7:33 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











