Wednesday, May 11, 2005
ok, as everyone knows, I extracted 1 wisdom tooth on Monday. It wasn't really pain, except for the anesthetic injections. (The most horrible part of extracting any tooth). The 2nd horrible part is to have to have cotton/gauze stuck in your mouth to stop the bleeding. Gross. During the op, you can't feel anything, but it's still scary since you can hear the drilling and erm... you can feel the dentist tugging on the tooth to get it out. I was so scared and tensed.
But it was quite sore on the first day after the anesthetic wore off. Pain and sore. Sigh... luckily, it didn't hurt anymore on the 2nd day. Didn't swell too.
Just that, I had to fall sick on the 2nd day. Cough, flu, slight fever! So horrible! Couldn't take panadol till at night cos i'm on other medication for the op. Lucky after taking panadol and sleeping early last night, I'm better now. Left with a bad cough and slight runny nose. Phew.
To think that I've got to go through the op another time. SIGH SIGH SIGH!!!!!!!! Then wait till my 2 top one comes out straight stil hv to go for normal extraction (there's stil the injection and bleeding thou it's less scary) SIGH SIGH SIGH.
Well, for now, I'll just hope everything turns out fine, and erm... I'll return to my P.O.T and Loveless! Yay~! Recently very into P.O.T. Hee... nice to watch! Come to think of it, last yr i was still complaining and grumbling why pple like such sports anime. Now i understand the major fuss over it. Lol~! I'm forever to shan4 bian4. Is there such a chinese term? XD
himitsu @ 12:59 PM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











