Friday, May 06, 2005



Just heard from my sis that SC Band may go to Japan next yr to perform since they got Gold for SYF. I swear that one day I will visit Japan!!! Tokyo or Kyoto or Hokkaido or wherever, i will visit Japan! Will try to go during the spring period around April or May so that I can attend Hanami - cherry blossom viewing. Hee... nihon he ikitai!!!!!!!

Sakura are so beautiful... there're many kinds:

those with 5 petals,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10, 20 or more,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

including about 100 petals.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There's also a different in colours: white, pink, or light yellow. Think I like the 5 petals one... white or pink also very pretty!

But I remember something scary... I remember reading from somewhere that the pink colour from sakura comes from feeding off dead bodies. As in, there're dead bodies buried under the sakura tree and it feeds on those dead bodies, hence the pink colour. I'm not sure where I read that from. Tried to find info on the Internet, but only 1 site actually mentioned that belief.

Weird...

himitsu @ 10:11 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .