Saturday, May 28, 2005



first of all, let us celebrate the revival of azuu!!!!! It has recovered from its illness and it's up and well again! Woohoo!!!!!! ^-^

Just got exam results yesterday --> A, A, B, C

Big surprise tt i got A for Biz Stats. And i really mean BIG surprise. Went through the paper clouded by mist, not knowing where I was going or what I was writing. Didn't even complete the paper. Then slam! A!!! I stared at my com screen for minutes trying to convince myself that yes, AB103 = biz stats and yes, that's an A beside the subject code.

C is for marketing. Grr...!!! Wrote essays for this subject and got a C. A waste of my energy! But well, heard from 1 friend that there's a lot who got C for mkting. And well, I don't care if i got C for mkting. It's not as if I'll be going into the marketing line. In fact, I'm only bothered because 'C' is kinda ugly to look at.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My GE --> Lit --> C.
Shit! Damn! @#%&!!!! I'm more saddened by this C though it's only a GE subject. Ah... but taking into consideration that I only started studying 3 days before the exam, and I only read 1 out of the 4 novels that were included in the syllabus, and that I spent most of my time online during those 3 days I was studying for it, hmm.... I guess it can't be helped. Lol~

Sigh. I'm still gonna continue minoring in Lit though. Probably doing contemporary works next sem. I really wanna do Children Literature though. It'll be so fun! But should be quite difficult too. (Not difficult to read those books, but difficult to answer essay questions. The simplest text always produces the hardest questions, I think. Haha)

Silly things I did for you to laugh at (i know u guys are mean, so go ahead & laugh. hmph!):

(1) Taking a bath at night. Not washing hair again. Instinctively reached for the SHAMPOO and started using it as SOAP. Laughed at myself when I realized what I was doing. Luckily it was only my arm...

(2) Fell down at home and my knee is injured.. grazed. (Somehow it rubbed against the floor and thr friction was so bad that now there's a painful red patch there with few scratches) How did I fall? Laugh at this --> was sneaking into my bro's room in order to reset the wireless router. he was in the kitchen. I must be fast!!! I must get my internet working!!! So I ran in quietly, ssquatted down and reached under the computer table to off and on the switch. Ok! Now time to escape! I cannot be caught red-handed at the scene of crime(?)!!! So i struggled to get up and run. But lo and behold, (it must be the effects of not exercising!!!) when I got up, I guess my knees aren't adjusted yet or something... when I started running, I lost balance and fell down, sliding one knee against the parquet floor and OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! It BURNT like hell when I finally left the room. Forunately the noise I made didn't alert anyone. Guess I make so much noise everyday it's not alarming anymore. I ran to my room immediately and flopped down onto my bed, stifling my embarrassed laughter with my pillow. Damn, was it so humiliating to fall dwon like that. Agree?

WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP LAUGHING YOU IDIOTS????!!!!

PS: Watched Bishounen and Formula 17!!! Waahhh... Hahahahaha!!! They're not anime k? Think some of you might know what it is... ^.~

himitsu @ 3:28 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .