Wednesday, May 18, 2005



CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME??!!!

I have no idea what's going on! This morning i woke up on my laptop and weird things start happening.

1) My set language became Chinese. There wasn't English at all! Left Chinese and Jap. I had to go add it back!
2) msn couldn't sign in, asking me to go change settings on my browser b4 trying again.

I mean, I didn't do anything last night ley! Last night using halfway my wireless disconnected so I only read the mangas i dld.

Why like that? Like someone using my com or hack in like tt...

and my SCHOOL mailbox is full of SPAM! It neva stops coming! Then i also receive msg like "your mail failed to deliver to...", "delivery failed" tt kind. But i didn't even send anything at all!!!!! I dunno how to solve this prob! cos i'm not gd at using microsoft inbox. hotmail i can... jus set junk mail filter to exclusive and maybe change password. I've alrdy tried changing password for sch's one but it doesn't work.

HELP.

himitsu @ 11:52 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .