Friday, April 15, 2005
ok... it's 1:05am. My first exam paper, Marketing, starts at 2:30pm. Eeks! Still have 12 hrs plus thou. But i've been slacking for almost whole of today. Haha >.<
anyway, not sure if this can really be found in the bible or christianity (I'm a free thinker!!!), but checked with Dawn - she said she never heard of - so ya. I watched a chinese movie on SCV ch62 last Saturday. Very sweet and touching and sad. The female lead was Ada Choi (Cai shao fen). Love her! She's so cute in the show on ch8 airing wkdays now...
ok so the show talk about lotsa christianity stuff (cos the main leads were christians and they were doctors), mainly about hope and miracles.
Then they kept repeating this:
(I can't remember the exact words, but it roughly goes like this)
"Rainbows actually come in full circles,
half on earth; the other half in heaven.
When you've completed the mission you were sent to do on Earth,
you'll then be sent to the other half of the rainbow
where you'll meet your loved one,
and never part for eternity."
Very beautiful lor. Plus the storyline is her husband died of leukemia, leaving her alone behind. For a moment, she lost faith in God. But when she looked around her and see what her husband had done for the patients and saw a rainbow, she pulled herself together. Later, she died due to SARS infection. (Yarh, story was set during that period) Then last part showed her meeting her husband at the other half of the rainbow.
Very beautiful and... (i agree with dawn-->) fairytale-like right?
Maybe that's why it's sad. because, well... fairytales don't come true. that's why they're known as *fairytales*. ^^
Actually, i remember crying while watching the show. When her husband died and she cried so much tt part... but me not exactly crying for the show... i was imagining what Shu will become if Yuki died... how Shu will try to continue living cos Yuki made him promise to do so... then i started crying like mad! Haha! Yes, yes, I'm crazy. Well, it's not like it's the first day you know me. Chey. Maybe I'll write a fanfic with that storyline after exams. But a fic without a living Yuki is like no fun! Hmm... and this sad plot reminds me of...
Laysh! I want to read "P.S. I Love You"! Get jq to hurry! After exams must pass to me k? Then i'll cry like mad again.
Talking about fanfic. I just read my reviews for the latest chapter i put up. SCARY!!! This person was threatening to kick my ass if I don't put up the next chapter soon. She's so scary!!! Haha! But i where got time? *whines* But I made some friends through writing fanfics. So nice!
... come to think of it, i was slacking last night too... watching Tsubasa and Bleach. ARGH!!!!
himitsu @ 1:00 AM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











