Thursday, April 07, 2005



I'm so so so into Loveless now!!!! Obsessed!!! Have been using diff Loveless wallpapers recently! The art for the manga is sooooo beautiful, Ritsuka's so cute and good-looking. And the anime was just released yesterday in Japan! The screenshots all so pwetty!!! I'm totally head over heels in love with Loveless. Too bad the chinese version of the manga only have 2 vol. The rest not published in Chinese. Damn. Me considering buying the Jap version during kino's anniversary sale.

Just a pic:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, Liang Court's Kino anniversary is coming! On the 16th of April, if i rem correctly.
---------------------------------------------------------

Ok ok, if i bored you with tt, sorry. I just had to let it out.
Next i'll go on to something FUNNIER. It isn't funny to me la, but i guess u would laugh, since u guys all so mean one. ><

Yesterday I went thru a downright terrifying BATTLE with a spider. The spider quite big k?! Not those kind small ones or those with thin thin legs one. It was big. Not humongous like tarantula (or wadeva), but it was big. bigger than a fifty cents coin.

It was in my toilet, on the mirror. I was so freak out! I called my dad fr help but he was onlt interested in cooking. (Grr... i was damn pissed) So I was left to deal with it alone cos my sis not home yet. I couldn't leave it alone cos it's my toilet ley! wad if it crawls out to the bedroom??!!!

So i took two separate newspaper and rolled it into 2 separate rolls. why two? cos in case the first time i throw the newspaper at the spider, it doesn't die. there's no way i'll go near it to retrieve the 1st roll of newspaper, so i needed a backup. But i didn't dare hit it. COuldn't pluck up enough courage to do it. I was damn scared. It's black, big and so many legs. I tried making lotsa noise and screaming so maybe my dad would come help. but he didn't. (downright pissed)

I considered using water to wash it down cos it was at the top left-hand corner of the mirror. very high up. but later wask down already it start crawling here and there how?! so cannot. throughout this planning of battle tactics, it moved a little and i was super freaked out. laysh happened to sms me so i smsed her back screaming my words at her asking for help. she ask me to use perfume, but to do tt, i need to go quite close to it cos perfume bottle small ley...

so i used pesticide. can spray from far. but of course didn't work. It started crawling down!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed like mad and started crying liao. I WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SCARED.

i used the 1st roll of newspaper. throw it down hard onto it on the floor. tot it died so msg laysh to tell her i crying liao. but the next time i turned back, it was gone! FREAK ME OUT EVEN FURTHER. I couldn't lose it! who knows when it'll crawl out?! cannot! it must die.

so i use this long thing... u noe the plastic u use to wrap bks? it comes in rolls mah... so happened my sis kept the ending stick after u finish using the plastic. (Like toilet paper roll like tt?) I used it to move the 1st newspaper away and the floor cloth near it. There it was. still moving. I WAS TOO TERRIFIED. CRYING LIKE MAD. ALMOST GONNA GO CRAZY LIAO. so was quite pissed why it never die. i took the 2nd roll of newspaper and slam down hard onto it this time, making sure i kill it. It died.

But the whole ordeal left me crying like dunno wad.

Didn't clear the dead body. Asked my sis to do it when she came back. And she agreed with me tt it's big.

After tt got toilet phobia. I'm afraid of all creepy crawlies. It was a damn horrifying nightmare ordeal. Cried until i was so sleepy after tt.

Damn. Don't laugh so much k?! read my earlier entry if u haven't.

himitsu @ 11:14 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .