Monday, April 25, 2005
haven't updated for quite a while... hmm... what happened during this past wk?
(think think think)
oh yeah... loved chatting about crushes with dawn and jin. so fun nya? ^^
And, I'm uber stressed for FM paper that's on this coming Wed. Fm as in financial management, not f.maths. VERY VERY VERY stressed 'cause I really wanna get an A for this subj. I mean, for mkting and acct, I just want a B. But FM i really want an A. I haven't decided what I want for biz stats... but I've only got 2 days to study for stats. (T_T) Ah... and Lit... I only want a C. I'm screwed for Lit.
Ok, so very stressed last night cos hv to study FM and Jap and Stats is bugging my mind. Almost cried. Everyday have to read 3 chapters of FM - i totally hate the bond and stock chapters. Can't rem la! All my mid-term tests were open-bk... now exam is close-bk. Sigh... then it was hard studying Jap cos it was quite late at night liao, and I really dunno if anything got into my head. I considered not going for Jap exam, cos I know if I don't do well for Jap, i'll get very depressed, but...
eventually, i went. it was quite easy la... ^^ finished it real fast. but i know i made a mistake. forgot to add a "na" and before that I'd reminded myself repeatedly that there's a "na" there. stupid.
but should be able to get above 90. if not i'll just go die. Lol~
feel like puking now. ate too much... (urgh...) no more weird dreams to share though. *sad*
himitsu @ 12:55 AM.
THE COPYRIGHTS
Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .











