Tuesday, April 12, 2005



Current music playing: Tsuki no Kaasu - Loveless

Take a look at this photo that I got from CLAMP's website:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SO CUTE RIGHT???!!!!!
Take note: Disclaimer: The above photo does not belong to me. It belongs to CLAMP(??)

Ok, why suddenly talk about CLAMP?
'Cause I'm kinda upset whenever it comes to them! Why can't they finish what they have at hand before jumping to new projects? It's not like I don't like their new projects like Tsubasa and xxxholic, but...!!! It's unfair to fans of those projects they put on hold for years because they prefer to concentrate on their latest new projects... (grumbles)

And honestly, out of ALL their projects, I love Gohou Drug the most. Of course even more than xxxholic or tsubasa or X or anything else! But the last volume of Gohou Drug that they actually published... it's in year 2003! Waaah!!! Sob!!! How can they do this to Gohou Drug fans?! I wished there was a way to ask them "WHY? Doushite?! Hidoi yo!" *SOB*

Oh if you noticed... new fanlisting added: Gohou Drug.
If I were to join fanlisting of all anime I like... it'll be chaos. Too many! So i only chose to join those I AM or WAS obsessed with. Those that left a deep impression. Feel like putting up a list of anime and manga I've watched and read. But the list will be kinda long ne? Then the tagboard will be pushed lower and lower. Hmm... >.<

But my current obsession still:
Loveless. Yaoi. Shounen-ai. Loveless. Loveless. Loveless. Yaoi. LOVELESS!!!!!!!!!

Oh to those out there. Don't try watching or reading Loveless without understanding its genre first. And *don't* ask *me*. But to all yaoi fans out there: though Loveless is shounen-ai/shota, Yun Kouga's art is too pretty to be missed.

Yes, laysh! Must show you the opening! I'm crazy over the opening video. God... so pwetty!

himitsu @ 1:23 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .