Sunday, March 27, 2005



A tiny dream in my heart...
Vast blue sky wrapped over
the lush green fields
which flow endlessly into the horizon

Flowers of every colour
Small but growing strong
Swaying in the wind
Dancing along to the music of the stream

All is peaceful
An ethereal beauty
That I wish to pray for
These to be real in my dream

But something stops me
What is this?
Everything sinks into the cold
And fades into shades of lies

.
.
.

For I am standing alone in my dream
And that is the reality in my dream

~ tangerine_asuka ~

-------------------------------

Kyaaa!!! I'm gonna go extract wisdom tooth on 9th May. Luckily for now I only need to do the bottom 2, and it's one at a time somemore. lucky lucky... cos the dentist say the x-ray shows that the top 2 is growing staight. so if it can continue growing straight down, then next time only need to do normal tooth extraction. no need to go for op cut open gums tt kind. ><

anyway, i set it after exam, and before laysh's and dawn's birthdays. hopefully i'll recover by then to eat properly. Heehee!

I want a Hybrid Child too! *sniffles*

himitsu @ 12:40 AM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .