Wednesday, March 02, 2005



Accounting presentation on Monday was surprisely fine. At least to me... dunno wad the tutor thinks la! I managed to speak fluently, never get tt nervous, and I remembered what to say without reading from slides or cards. Only that I answered one sentence for the Q&A oart only. Cos the rest of the qns i dunno what they talking bt. My 3 outgoing groupmates answered them.

So there's only mkting left. tmr there's a presentation, next next wk too. Damn... hv to sacrifice and bring chinese tea set tmr. The thought of that tutor drinking from my teacups... gross! Don't like him! Maybe I'll use plastic cups instead...

Anyway, I'm dying with happiness now.

GRAVITATION CONFIRM HAVE A PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The newest chapter is out in a magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Laysh, do you hear me? Remember how I used to whine about having a part 2? ^__^)
God...
Can't believe it. This is the exhilarating news!
I LOVE GRAVITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope the actual manga comes out asap. But I think not so soon la... they hv to collect enough chapters to print a book. And there's only chap 1 out now. Nvrmind, I'll get more news from my LJ and Groups.

Yay~~~!!!!!!!!!!

himitsu @ 6:32 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .