Friday, February 25, 2005



Aiyah... dunno wad's wrong with me these few days. This wk is recess wk, but i went back to sch so many times for project. Then for the last 2 meetings (one acc, one mkting), we arranged to meet in the morning. And I was late!!! WOke up late!!! Didn't even hear my alarm... today is the worst. Bad luck!!! I woke up at 930 when we were supposed to meet at 830. Haha. Eventually I reached there bt 11... cos when i first left hse, i walked all the way to the mrt station then realised i forgot to bring my wallet. Argh... weather so damn bloody hot, and i was alrdy super late! Eventually i walked all the way back, took wallet and took taxi. I couldn't bring myself to walk to the mrt station again under tis sort of weather.

God... and i spent so much money yesterday on Earthian comics. Chao ex lor! $14 per bk! 3 bks in total! And i still wanna the DVD... $17. How? I'm trying to sell away some of my old comics to raise money. But the prob is that... my old comics all random volumes... like vol 23-31, vol 2-3 tat kind. Dunno who would want to buy. Haha! But my completed series I obviously cannot sell cos I love them too much. Oops. Only Gravitation is complete. Haha. The rest are like Fruits Basket, Tactics, MaLoRa, Yami no Matsuei, Bokura no Oukoku... i dunno still got or not. Cam't rem now.

I really want the DVD ley! But even if i hv ang pow money, hv to consider my digicam ley. SOB T_T

Next wk got 2 presentations. Assessed. Wish me double luck!!! Think i shall wear something purple. purple accessories... for luck! ^__^

himitsu @ 10:49 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .