Tuesday, January 25, 2005



kyaaa!!! Today u wanted to replenish my staple with bullets, so i opened the box of bullets and guess wad? It was full of ants!!! yucks! so i screamed and threw the box on the shelf. then i realised my mistake. i actually threw it on the shelf with my comics! Grr... i got so pissed that the ants were crawling near my comics, so my eyes lit up with rage ("zettai yurusane!") and i went on a crazy rampage, swiping the box onto the floor, getting tissues and wet them with water, then cleaning all the ants up. I called for help from my dad, gave him a small pail and asked him to wash the bullets and drown the ants while i clean the floor.

Gross! I hate ants! I really had a bad fright!

Anyway, it's bad luck with FM. I mean, back then, we actually thought of being group 3 but eventually took group 4. Now, in the end, group 3 presentation was so much easier! All simple calculations and only 3 questions. Next wk my grp presenting... the chapter is complicated, there are 7 qns, and the tutor specifically said must do detailed step by step explanation. God... feel like dying. Even if we hv a set of model ans to all the questions, it'll be useless if we don't understand. Great... just great... sigh...

himitsu @ 10:37 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .